Saturday, November 11, 2023

Walking in the woods

 We went hiking 3 times this weekend, twice at Rainbow mountain.  The kids love hiking on the rocks.  I love that the rocks are just half a mile from the parking lot.  I do love a long walk, but it is nice to get to the rocks quickly so they can enjoy for a long time and not have a long walk back after all the fun.

P and I went on a double date with some friends from church.  We had dinner at a Thai restaurant.  So yummy.  Then we came back to our house and played Dixit.  I'm grateful to be in this town and get to know the people here.  

We are so blessed.

I'm subbing for Primary singing time for a few months.  Tomorrow I am going to have the kids sing songs about gratitude and play the gratitude game wherein we try to come up with 100 things we are grateful for.  Name them one by one.

No comments: