Sunday, August 29, 2021

unfollow me

 Today in Sunday School brother H taught.  He made a big deal of not being a good teacher but he taught with stories which are an excellent way of teaching.

One of the many off topic comments I made was that I appreciate Facebook's use of the word "Follow".  I want to be deliberate about what influences I am inviting into my life.  So having made that comment, I came home and am working on unfollowing facebook people I am not related to.  We're still friends and I can check in on them.  But I don't have to make facebook such a fun place to hang out. 

Jesus has invited me to Follow Him.  I spend too much time following the news, social media, and things I don't need, and can't do anything about.  I really enjoyed reading the Book of Mormon for Lent.  I'm a goal person so I would like to challenge myself to do another project to help myself follow Jesus.

I'm a mother and a wife, and a disciple of Jesus Christ.  I want to make those relationships my priority.

No comments: