Sunday, December 29, 2019

Year End Review

The bishop recommended looking back on the year so I did and am amazed at all we've been blessed to see, do and learn this year.   These are all things that someone did for the first time this year.

M and I did personal progress in 10 months this year.
P got bikes for the whole family and we took a family bike ride.
P and G trained and rode bikes to Gtown
B learned to read.
I got lasik.
P started to wear reading glasses.
I wrote 2 hymn tunes and submitted them for the new hymn book.
We went tubing at Rock Spring.
We launched rockets at the park.
G found $100 and gave it away to someone who responded to the online lost and found ad.
I was in the stake production of Savior of the World.
We put up Christmas lights.
I facilitated an online Personal Finance class for my family.
G got the N7 upgrade for his Cochlear Implant.
P and M are playing in the community band.
We got 2 tandem kayaks.
P got a side job with reddit.
We bought a brand new dishwasher.
We went to Marineland.
M, lP and I went to disney with the choir.
I served on staff for Woodbadge and learned that leaders train their replacements.
We went to a trampoline park.
I lost 30 lbs and have kept it off for 6 months.
M went to girls camp, life guard camp, gymnastics camp and Matanzas camp.  (yikes!)
lP went to science camp in Gtown.
G went to Palmyra with the stake, scout camp and Cyper security camp (in AL).
I went to the temple monthly (until Savior of the World practices got really busy).
We saw President Nelson speak at a regional conference in Orlando.
We did a 4th of July parade in our neighborhood.
We did the Terrain Race (G, M, lP) and I did the monkey bars!
G started high school full time.
M is in the jazz band and teaching piano lessons.
We went to the Kennedy Space Center.
P built a rock climbing wall.
G went to DC with his school.
Ladies camp out.

All of these good things were made possible because P is awesome.  We are so blessed.  Not having a newborn makes a lot of things easier, we are finding.  Also, not having major things like moving or taking care of my Dad's finances, means we have time to do a lot of fun adventures.

No comments: