Tuesday, March 8, 2016

muffins!

I used to make egg muffins a lot when G was little.  Now they're back and better than ever!  This recipie makes 24 muffins.  I'm going to just leave that misspelled recipe in the blog for posterity because it really illustrates my relationship with recipes.

5 eggs
6 oz diced ham
4 oz shredded cheese
1 cup pancake flour (or flour + levening of your choice; the eggs do enough without extra)
1 lbs cooked veggies diced ( I like to use a normandy mix)

I cook them for about 18 minutes at 400.  These are so yummy and full of good stuff.  I'm going to call them "Breakfast, lunch and dinner muffins."

In other news, M is officially tired of me lecturing her on how to avoid marrying a bum.  I think I'm quite the expert in this field.  Oh well.  I'm glad I didn't marry a bum!  And by bum, I mostly mean someone who is going to commit one or more of the 3 As (Adultery, Abuse, Addiction), and isn't willing to be responsible for their own happiness.  I'm not trying to judge people, I just want her to be aware of some big warning signs.  Sheesh.

No comments: