Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ward party

I like the way that M looks like she's wearing eye make-up in this shot.  I think the person who posted the pictures used the red-eye fix and it made that effect.  How wonderful it is when people take nice pictures of your children, and make them available in a secure way.  So nice.

I made this sign on the front of the stage.  But I never saw it when I was at the party and thought they just didn't use it.



My mom drew this nice picture of the grinch at the beginning of my poster with the phrase "Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.  Maybe Christmas, perhaps means a little bit more".  So when we were at the party we thought they just cut off her nice picture and didn't use the part I'd done.  Good thing we didn't get offended and do anything rash!
I'm so glad the kids got to sit with "santa" this year.  I keep telling them he's not real, but he keeps showing up.  And they do get tons of wonderful presents each year.  Lucky kids. 

No comments: